The MERISTIC Financial Literacy Center is spearheading the need for a unique Youth Program.
Our belief is that we need a financial literacy program for youth that includes the following features.
- It needs to be taught at an age when comprehension is at its optimum
- The program needs to be all encompassing
- Financial literacy class should be an independent course of study
- Experiential learning using today’s technology must be a foundation to ensure interest and success
- Recognition must be made for behavioural, emotional and psychological factors that face our youth
Currently we are conducting research in this area and seeking the funding to develop such a program, to be updated as to our progress request to be added to our mailing list. You can do this by going to the contacts page and sending an email with the words updates in the subject line. Thank you for your interest in our work.